Join us September 11th-12th, 2021 for a weekend workshop on beginner chainsaw education!
Women Owning Woodlands of northern New Mexico is offering a two-day safety workshop to build proficiency for beginning women chainsaw users. We will cover:
- Personal protective equipment from head to toe;
- Parts of the saw, safety features, and saw maintenance;
- Methods for safely starting and handling a chainsaw;
- One-on-one instruction on limbing, bucking, and basic cutting techniques;
- Answers to your burning chainsaw questions!
Take advantage of this supportive learning space and connect with other women woodland owners and enthusiasts!
Contact Leonora Pepper at [email protected] with any questions.
To register, please visit: https://forms.gle/YDV6HvfqUxo5t2356
Where: Chama, New Mexico
When: Saturday, 9/11 - Sunday, 9/12 | 9:00am - 4:30pm
Workshop fee is $25 to help cover instructor compensation. Scholarships are available - we want to make sure anyone interested can participate (see registration form).
*COVID-19 safety precautions will be observed.*