Wednesday, 22 March 2023
5:30 to 7:00pm ET
What you need to do to be ready to attend:
- Register for the Webinar with RI RC&D (more info below)
- Watch Part 1 and Part 2 Videos
- As you watch, write down your questions
Joining us in our Zoom webinar to answer your questions are:
- tish carr, owner of tish carr, Consulting, LLC, is a licensed forester and licensed arborist, and has spent over 35 years in community forestry and arborculture. She is the Executive Director for the Wabanaki Youth in Science (WaYS) program in Maine.
- Amanda Mahaffey, Deputy Director of the Forest Stewards Guild (Northeast office, Maine), is a licensed forester and has been working closely with tish developing programs for women. From her base in Maine, Amanda supports the national Women Owning Woodlands network.
When you watch the videos, you will see both Amanda and tish who were part of the Forest Stewards Guild team that produced the videos. Note: These videos ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE for in-person hands-on training and instruction. The videos are intended to provide BASIC INFORMATION while creating a safe and welcoming learning environment for women who are new to chainsaws.
To Register for this Zoom Q & A Webinar, contact Paul Dolan, RI RC&D, at 401-500-0399 or email [email protected]
This zoom session is a RI RC&D presentation with the support of USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service and in collaboration with Forest Stewards Guild.